Photo by jby.
- Sure, why the hell not? Is the next frontier in human psychiatric genetics the genetic variation within a single brain?
- But no one knows why they look like that. Weird, tiny silken towers turn out to be spider nurseries.
- Eek. Not-very-regulated dietary supplements can lead to serious liver damage.
- Guess my horse has left the barn on this one. Time for online academics to run for the pseudonyms?
- Plus one very important Golden Rule. Richard Lenski's Ten Commandments of statistical inference.
- Unless you're not into that anymore. The linguistic research behind that U.S. dialect map.